1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Ram 1500 Western Uni Truck Mount Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ejtuch, Sep 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ejtuch

ejtuch Junior Member

Does anyone have a truck mount (uni mount) and wiring harness that will fit my 99 Ram 1500? I currently have my Pro plow mounts on my 92 chevy and am looking to move it to the Ram and keep the Chevy as a back up. Thanks!

2. slyder1

slyder1 Junior Member

I have a mount off a 99 dakota and live 15 min south of madison. You still looking?

3. ejtuch

ejtuch Junior Member

Slyder
    I am still looking but I believe that the mount for a Dakota mount #925 won't fit on my RAM mount #985...thanks for the reply.

4. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I have a mount for your truck. Give me a call if you are interested. (630) 768-3211

5. Banger

Banger Member

^^^ Still have it?

6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I still have it, he is looking into a previous one that he was trying to buy. Try calling me on Friday. If I hear nothing back by then, it is yours if you want it.

7. Banger

Banger Member

Ok, I will!

8. ejtuch

ejtuch Junior Member

Per our conversation on Friday, Pmt is en route... Thanks!