1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 powerstroke/ western/ spreader feeler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jdilliplane1, Sep 8, 2011.

1. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Ok, guys I am thinking about selling my late 99 powerstroke supercab auto 4x4 of course truck just to upgrade to something a bit newer. Truck has 138500 so its not even broken in yet. Truck has recently had four new EBC rotors, hawk pads all around. Truck is white with grey interior and currently has 05 18 inch wheels on it, cap also included. bed is rhinolined also. Tailgate has a dent and bumper due to not paying attention. Truck also has unimount on it, I also have 7.5 plow, new paint and electric motor last year. I also have two western pro-flo tailgate spreaders with wiring, but only one controller so I had a backup. Anyway, I am also including an extra set of grey running boards, set of 16.5 wheels with 35x12.5x16.5 wheels, etc. Just trying to clean out and start new, never a hiccup with this truck. anyway, make me an offer I can't refuse. I have more photos on my other computer with the new rims and cap on the truck.

View attachment f250.jpg
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

More pics please.
    How bad was the fender cancer before the paint?
    What are you thinking for price?
  3. jdilliplane1

Here are some more of the truck

99 F250 Pics 001_600x450.jpg

99 F250 Pics 002_600x450.jpg

99 F250 Pics 003_600x450.jpg

99 F250 Pics 004_600x450.jpg

99 F250 Pics 005_600x450.jpg
  4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Gauges? Any trans history? How's the front end? Oil pan? What's your location and price? Looking for a road worthy 7.3 to take on trips for my son's karting.
  5. jdilliplane1

no gauges, never beat on the truck or went over 10mph when plowing, never had to. Obviously in Phila, Pa. Front end is good, no issues whatsoever, hubs work perfect, balljoints are good. Oil pan has small amount of rust by plug, but I just recoat it every so often with undercoating. Price was thinking 12,500 ish with everything included, both salters, plow, extra rims and tires, etc.
  6. jdilliplane1

anyone have any interest?