1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 powerstroke for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greenskeeper1, Jul 17, 2005.

1. greenskeeper1

greenskeeper1 Junior Member

I have a 1999 Ford F350 crew cab for sale. It's a Tan 4x4 with 97900 miles on it. It has an 8ft Blizzard plow that has been used 4 times. The truck is in perfect condition inside and out. Has a bed liner, Bug deflector, K&N air filter, tow package, Off road package, Tinted rear windows. Running boards, 6.5 ft. bed. I bought It to start My own lawn care and snow removal business. Got an offer I could not refuse and decided to move and sell everything. I have only towed 1 mower with it for half a season and plowed 1 lot 100 ft. x 50 ft. 4 times last season. One small ding in back right corner about the size of a quarter. It is a great truck and I wish I could keep it.

2. markmess2000

markmess2000 Junior Member

powerstoke price????

What is the price?

3. greenskeeper1

The price is ......

I'm asking $23,000. but am always willing to negotiate a little.

4. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

What model Blizzard and how old is it?

Ryan

5. greenskeeper1

very new

I bought the plow at the middle of last season. I only plowed one lot 5 times. It is a blizzard 800. The truck has been sold but the plow is still up for sale. I am looking for $2500.00. It was $3200.00 new.