1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 GMC Sierra 2500HD ECSB 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Hunter9, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

I am selling my 1999 GMC Sierra 2500HD ECSB 4x4, 6.0l auto, 3.73 lsd rear. 103,000 miles +/-.

Overall in good condition, everything works. Good rubber, new exhaust manifolds (common issue) less that 300 miles ago, new plugs and wires at the same time. Both window regulators are new, another common issue with these trucks.
    Air, cruise, tilt, PW, PL, CD player, tow pkg, cloth. Got a Line-X bed liner, Newer OEM aluminum wheels.

This truck has always been a great truck for me, always starts and runs greats with no issues. Just took it to Montana last October and it ran flawlessly.

$9500 or make a reasonable offer. Need to sell only because I am buying a diesel. No trades please.

2. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

Price drop $8,699, I researched the truck prices a little bit.
  3. x.system

x.system Senior Member

How long was it plowed with? does it come with mount, wiring? Looks like it had a Boss on it perhaps?
  4. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

I had a boss 8' straight blade on it. I bougt the plow 4 yeears ago. Not plowed with a a lot as I only put about 25k on the truck in 6 years. Just plowed a few driveways pushes snow well and I do have a boss mount for it. Truck never plowed snow before I put the blade on it.
  5. schmidt78

schmidt78 Junior Member

You said you have the mount, but no blade or wiring? Can you post more pictures please?
  6. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

Yes, I have the mount but kept the plow and harness for another truck. The plow is only 3 years old and I only put 24k on the truck since i bought it in 2006 and over 4000 of those miles was a Montana hunting trip in Oct.
    Truck was only used to plow my drive and a few others, no commercial or other large scale plowing.

Here is a link to an Ebay classified with more pictures. Limited pic size on here to input a bunch of them.
  7. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

SOLD IT!