1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 ford f250 whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by go plow, Jan 24, 2011.

1. go plow

go plow Senior Member

hi guys, i have been looking for a backup truck for a while, after my truck broke a friend let me borrow his, what he likes to call his beater, its a 99 f-250 extended cab with a 5.4 and 231.700 miles on it, new trans, and rebuilt rear end. after talking to him about what he did to the truck, he told me that he would like to sell it in the spring as he would like a newer beater, he goes to florida in the winter and doesnt use it, by beater he means he uses it around the house and takes trash to the dump on Sat. mornings, the body is ok, its clean but has a little rust starting on one cab corner and over the wheel wells on the bed, the underneath and frame are like new . it also comes with a 7.6 fisher plow.. i know its worth the money, but what do you guys think of the miles on the truck? i know my 7.3 will run great with that many miles on it, but i dont know much about the 5.4 thanks for your help, i will post picks as soon as i can..
  2. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

4K max if the plows nice