1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Ford F250 (Take over payments)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by The Boss, Dec 16, 2003.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Hi everyone. I've got a 99 Ford F250 Superduty, 7.3L powerstroke, extended cab, long bed, 52,000 mi.,and I just put brand new tires on it today. I currently have 7.6 Boss plow on it which I'm going to keep but I can leave the mounting kit and all the wiring on the truck if someone wants it. I got laid off and I can no longer afford the payments. ($600.00 per month.) I've tried trading it in on a cheaper truck but everywhere I go, they tell me I owe too much. ($25,000) My only option is to let somebody else take over the payments and start over. All someone has to do is eaither pay the $600.00 payments or put put down some money to lower the payments. I'd love to keep it but can't afford it anymore. If anyone's interested, feel free to email me at dakkotahhh@aol.com for further info. Thanks, Jason.(The Boss)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2003
  2. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

If only I weren't a broke college student. Sounds like the truck I'll be looking for in a few years...