1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Ford F250 Ext. Cab Long Bed 7.3 PSD 4X4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FFD133, Aug 16, 2009.

1. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

I am listing this truck for my neighbor. He is new to the forum and it won't let him place the add. For all inquiries, contact Randy at rwash@Gaylor.com. or you can send me an email thru this site and I will forward it on to him. Thanks for looking.

99 ford f250 Extended Cab XLT diesel, white long bed 7.3 diesel, cloth interior. Truck runs great, it has a 3in. leveling kit on front with 305/70/r16 tires. It has pwr windows,lock, cruise control bed liner. It has a ranch hand rear bumber with 2in. hitch all in one. I have had the truck for about 3 years with 170k. Truck also has a Meyer snow plow, 7'6". Price is without the plow. If you want the plow, asking price is $1700 for the plow. If you would like more pics of the truck or pics of the plow, feel free to email me. Willing to separate truck and plow or sell as pair. Thanks

He is asking $9700 for the truck and $1700 for the plow. Feel free to email him with offers!

DSCF4157.JPG

DSCF4159.jpg

DSCF4161.jpg

2. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Bump to top

3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Bump. Good luck.