1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Ford F-350 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikrotone, Feb 3, 2007.

1. mikrotone

mikrotone Junior Member
    from nj

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Would you take $1100 for the trailer? I might be interested in buying it. Also, how many Hrs on the Bob-Cat? I have the exact same machine and love it, might be interested in getting a second one for a backup if you can take the price down to $1750.

3. mikrotone

mikrotone Junior Member
    from nj

let me sleep on that offer, the trailer had a lot of custom welding done and is ideal for lawncare in its setup. I was planning on staying firm on it. But let me consider it. Ill let you know by 10PM tomorrow

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  4. mikrotone

mikrotone Junior Member
    from nj

oh sorry
    about 500 hrs in total on the bobcat, its 2 years old, perfect condition, barely even any scratches.

5. mikrotone

mikrotone Junior Member
    from nj

UPDATE

Gave this some thought, I gotta stay firm on both, there actually good deals for the product. Now if you are interested in buying both the trailer and the mower with no accessories on the mower, i could let both go for 3275.00 I dont want to go less than that.
    let me know if your still interested.

6. mikrotone

mikrotone Junior Member
    from nj

or if you just want the trailer, ill take 1200, its well worth it. There is only one problem with the trailer. The plug for the lights sometimes doesnt connect. I dont really no why, it works most of the time, but then sometimes I could sit there wiggling for a half hour, and nothing. Its weird. If I was to buy I would probably buy a new plug, no point in getting pulled over for not using a turn signal. Im not actually even sure if the problem is the trailer, it might be the truck. Only way to know is to hook it up to someone elses. The body however is all good. The front storage gate and shelf were custom welded.

7. mikrotone

mikrotone Junior Member
    from nj

the truck is also on ebay. just search 1999 ford f 350 v10 and you will see it. The current bid is my asking price, so as long as the person actually buys the truck at the end of the auction, its sold.