1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 F550 7.3 Stake body dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GreenLeafPA, Jan 20, 2013.

1. GreenLeafPA

GreenLeafPA Junior Member

1999 ford f550 12 ft stake body dump truck. Single cab(white) in good shape with 12 ft stake body in ok shape. All stakes have been welded in place and new barn doors. Bed is very solid and has a 48 inch side door on passenger side. 7.3 diesel with 135,222 miles. Truck starts, runs, and dumps as it should, just changing over my trucks to all gmc. Pics show Meyer plow and salter but that is not included in $7250 price, but if you want it we can work out deal. Lookin for quick sale so let's make a deal. Replacement truck has already been purchased. $7250 without plow $9250 with meyer 8.5 plow and e60.

Driver Front.jpg

Pass Side.jpg
  2. GreenLeafPA

To the top....whats everyone think about price? i think its pretty fair but iam open to hear thoughts...
  3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Seems like a fair price. I would be all over this for my lawn crew but I'm all set on trucks. Looks clean for a 99.
  4. MDplowdriver

MDplowdriver Junior Member

do you have pics of plow and spreader?
  5. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

How's the oil pan?
    Any rust?
  6. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

be nice if was a 4x4 be realy nice price
  7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

You took the words out of my mouth!! Oil pan is the main concern on these older 7.3
  8. GreenLeafPA

2 wd. Oil pan has NOT been done yet. It is not seeping or leakin yet.
  9. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

Very Good looking truck! and not a bad price for that size. 4WD is over rated for trucks of that size
  10. ygim

ygim Member

Sent you a pm. have anymore picture of inside truck and bed, plow
  11. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping Senior Member

too bad it wasnt summertime!
  12. GreenLeafPA

Truck is SOLD!!!!!