1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 f350 2 1/2 inch leveling kit????????

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by goodlivin33, Mar 20, 2013.

1. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

I have a stock 99f350 4x4 i want to know if i put a leveling kit on the front will it effect my plowing or the way the truck plows and also can i then put a 315/75r/16 tire on it. does anyone have pics thanks

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i put an add a leaf in the front of my 03 and it did not effect the ride and it holds the plow much better

3. goodlivin33

Thanks what do you have for tires I want to put the biggest I can like 315/75r/16

4. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

What plow do you have? Fisher is very easy to modify for any amount of vehicle lift. The higher the truck the steeper the attack angle unless you modify the plow to keep a level a frame.

5. goodlivin33

I want to put just the 2 1/2 level which will b fine with my winter tires and wheels. I want to get a summer set with the biggest tires I can not to plow with thanks for the help

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i run 235 85 16 on everything but 315s would fit

7. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I have 35's year round with 3-4 inches of lift and plow frame is level. With a fisher you could have a 12" lift on 40's and still modify the a frame to be level.