1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 F250 w/plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigplow23, Mar 12, 2009.

1. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

I am posting this for a friend. He is selling a 99 F250 super-duty plow truck. It has 185,000 miles. This truck has been gone threw and is ready to work. The following has been done to the truck in the last 3 months, newer brake lines, rotors all the way around, calipers all the way around, brake pads all the way around., new exhaust system, 8 new coil packs, rebuilt front end, new lock out hubs, fully rebuilt 7.5 Meyer snow plow from ground up, with a re-man E47pump, rebuilt sector, rebuilt A frame, plow needs nothing. The truck has the normal rust that Ford gets. It dose have a small exhaust manifold leak, but it drives and runs great. He bought this truck to ad to his fleet, but he lost a big account so that is why it is for sale. He is asking 4,500 OBO you can call him @ 330 314 8133 ask for Joe, or ask me i can answer most of the questions to

joes truck 001.jpg

joes truck 002.jpg
  2. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

Truck is sold