1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 F250 w/ 9'2" Boss

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Camden, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Picked this truck up recently. Got a few kinks to work out...most notably there's a leak in the gas tank and the plow's blinkers don't work.

I still need to align the headlights and throw a lightbar on it but from the way it looks I've got a little time yet to get all of that done.

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Looks really clean Camden. I saw a truck/plow Identical to that today at the local auto parts store here in Chanhassen.
  3. TEX

TEX Senior Member

good truck for plowing

F250 ext cab short bed 4X4 nice plow too.
  4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck Cam! Hopefully you don't smoke.:drinkup:
  5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Looks alot like grandview's. except older and a bigger plow!
  6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great lookin truck cam, when your done i will but it!:waving:
  7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Same here! lol. Did you get a pretty killer deal on that truck and setup?
  8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

This truck wasn't my first choice. I had been looking at a 06 Dodge with a Hemi and Western plow but when I saw this truck I thought it would suit my needs a lot better. Not only that but it was $12k less than the Dodge :dizzy:

I won't be looking to sell this truck for quite a while. I sold my last backup truck earlier this year and I've been kicking myself ever since...