1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 F250 v10

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by rawdog, Nov 13, 2008.

1. rawdog

rawdog Senior Member
    from Cape MA

I know theres a few threads already out there but i stoped in the local dealership yesterday and was talkin with the guy... he said hed give me the f250 with 75K for 6800 plus 2200 for my wrangler... I thought the price sounded pretty low..?? any comments?

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

with fuel prices and the economy they've probaly been stuck with the truck

JR

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I would jump all over it if it is a 4WD.

4. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

i just traded my 99 f250 5.4l lariat ext cab 4x4 59k in at the dealer on my new truck and they gave me $6500. I was happy to get rid of her, since she was rusting very badly and needed some tlc. So, 6800 doesn't sound to bad.

5. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

The truck sales industry is in bad shape for sellers. I would jump on it. I have a 2001 with the V10. It gets the same gas mileage a 5.4 triton that my buddy has. From what I am told, the V10 runs on 8 cylinders and the extra 2 kick in when they are needed. That is why all the tow-package trucks carry this engine. good luck

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

first time i have ever heard that

7. TIM1399

TIM1399 Junior Member
    from MASS.

Thats not true, it runs on all 10 all the time ask anyone at ford

8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Completely FALSE. It is a V-10...if it ran on 8 it would be a 5.4

9. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

not a bad deal at all id take it. in november of 07 i paid 10500 for my 2000 v10 w/ 80 k on it,.. v10 is an awesome motor, good power.

:confused: