1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 f250 super duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hosejockey4506, Mar 16, 2010.

1. hosejockey4506

hosejockey4506 Senior Member

1999 super duty Regular cab long box
    5.4 liter
    auto with over drive trans
    4 wheel drive
    white with grey interior
    285/75/16 goodyear silent armor tires
    towing package
    8 foot meyer snow plow
    extra hood included in sale.

truck is in over all fair condition has numerous dents in body very small amount of rust, the only major rust area was the doors which i replaced over the winter. has rubber floor and vinyl seats. Crank windows and locks. sliding rear window. I have a extra hood and a set of doors( ones i removed) i sprayed the bottom part of the truck with duplicolor bedliner. with in the last 3 months the following maintenance has been done on the truck
    - new front axle joints
    - rebuilt the front cv driveshaft
    - 7 new coil packs ( was chasing around a misfire)
    - new spark plugs
    - new fuel filter
    - new air filter
    - some of the hard brake lines.
    - oil change and filter
    - new thermostat
    - new cutting edge on plow
    - new hydraulic lines on plow and quick connects
    - new plow pump motor.
    -new speed sensor
    a lot of what was done was preventative maintenance so we didnt have a problem with the truck while plowing. truck runs good but is just no longer needed.
    located in Fenton

4850 OBO

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

How long you own that truck?

I believe I have see that truck for Half price that you expect.

3. hosejockey4506

i bought the truck from a friend of mine whos name on most of the message boards is roger.

since i bought from his i have put countless hours into fixing all that was wrong and getting it running right. i payed 2500 for it and have put well over 2k into it between tires, coil packs, speed sensor, fluids, axle joints, front d shaft rebuild, brake lines, spark plugs, new plow motor, new cutting edge, new steering column and air bags.

the list goes on on what i have done to get this truck into good operating condition.

4. hosejockey4506

and new doors also so yes you may have seen it listed for less

5. nixray

nixray Senior Member

can you call me please at 269-788-7842, I WANT THAT TRUCK

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how many miles and would you sell it without the plow?

7. hosejockey4506

144,000 plus or minus a few hundred but i know its around there. take 700 off for the plow. Make offer