1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 f250 push plate hardware kit

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by zrain25, Oct 11, 2013.

1. zrain25

zrain25 Member

My local plow shop wants 80 bucks for the fisher hard were kit.

Any one know what sizes I need so I can just buy them at homedepot or a hardware store

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

The reason why they are $$ because there is lengths of flat stock welded to the heads of the bolts because of the boxed frame. Rip off. Cannot remember the size of the bolts. I think some are 1/2"-13. I got some gade 8's and welded some flat stock to the heads and have not had any issues. I get all my stuff at Mcmaster and never home depot.

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I have done 5 of them in the last month never have I used any with the flat stock. Grade 8 1/2 x1 1/2 is fairly cheap in bulk and wont look like junk in a year like fishers garbage.

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

7159 push plate literature

Go to Fishers website by clicking on the Fisher logo at the top of the page, when the site comes up click on esearch, then type 22303 in the search box and hit enter, links for the parts list and the installation instructions for your application will come up.