1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 F250 Parting Out

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nevrnf, Apr 30, 2012.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Time has come to get rid of my trusty Early 99 F250 7.3 diesel pickup. This truck was set up to plow and haul. Ford X code front springs with add a leaf. Rear F350 dually springs with a double overload. NOVA LED AMBER SLWIC3 strobe panels on the lighted tow mirrors. The weatherguard Model 114-5-01 black tool box also has 4 SL3x4 NOVA strobes.. There are 4 SLWIC3 avaliable along with 4 Whelen TIR3 in amber. 2 Sets of tires and wheels. 05 Excursion factory wheels with 285/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATM's with 10/32 of tread remaining. I also have a set of Moto Metal 951 black 16x 9 with Goodyear 315/75/16 Dura Tracks with less then 10k on them.
    Anything and everything is for sale as the body is rusted beyond repair. Engine is strong with only 175k. I replaced the injectors Turbo set up and HPOP 75k ago with NEW OE FORD AD split shots and a 17* HPOP. I upgraded to a late style OE turbo set up at that time also.
    The transmission is rebuilt less then 20k ago with a Transgo tugger kit and HD RV torque converter. The transfercase case has under 100k on it also. Here are a couple of shots of it. PM me for specific pictures or details.
    Thanks

DSCI1457.jpg

DSCI1459.jpg

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Pm sent in regards to mirrors

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Does it have a center jump seat/console?

4. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Sent you another PM on price of mirrors.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How much for the wheels/tires shown? My buddie may be interested if they're cheap

6. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

How is the rear bumber ?

7. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

got-h2o, Yes it has a center jump seat in greay cloth. It also has a JL sub. I would sell it with or without.
    The tires are new, less than 10k on them and the wheels. I only ran them in the summer
    I am asking $1200
    the tires are about $275 each and the wheels are about $150

8. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

B&K the bumper is bent. Could still be used but no where near perfect
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How much for the jump seat/no sub and the tail lights?

10. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Im interested in the front springs/add a leaf. I need to beef up my 350 for a XLS

Sell just the HPOP?

11. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Looking for fuel line. The plastic going to the rail pump

12. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

PM's sent to all

13. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

how much for the whole truck

14. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Depends on what you want for tires and wheels. I have 3 sets. grey steels with a wore out set of 265 tires. Stock 05 Excursion aluminum with a set of Hankook ATM 285's or the 315 Goodyear Duratracks on the black motometal 951. There is no stereo or speakers and i was planning on keeping my weatherguard truck box. Call me as i am about to start taking it apart Sunday.

15. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

How much for the headlights shipped to 55330? And are they genuine Ford or aftermarket?

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  16. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

how much for the f/r springs and tail lights?

17. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

What kind of exhaust system do you have on it??

kevlars

18. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

PM sent.....

19. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Morning all. Replied to all posts and pm's

20. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

how much for the bed ?