1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 5spd BUILT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSaley, May 15, 2013.

1. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

Looking to sell my 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 QCSB 5.9 Cummins 24v diesel with a 5spd manual trans. 330k on chassis. Everything has been replaced as far as the front and rear ends. Motor was replaced with an 01 55 series that currently has 150k on the bottom end. (53 block originally in truck cracked)

Truck has mint black leather, power and heated seats. dash ISNT CRACKED. The truck is originally a 5spd so it doesnt have the bottleneck nv4500. has the newer style

Truck features some mods. I pulled the big turbo and stix off to put in another truck but its still got some quality goodies.

NV4500 Trans rebuilt with 200 miles on it (updated main shaft, QUAD 4x4 REBUILD KIT) Amsoil in it.
    Valair 1-3/8 Billet input shaft 3k miles
    Valair ceramic dual disk clutch 3k miles
    Industrial Injection Hot Rod VP44 6k miles
    AirDog 150 with draw straw
    BD Stealth cover on the VP
    Head was ported and polished by East Coast Diesel
    Head gasket 2k miles ago
    New valve guides and seals
    Oringed head as well
    A1 12mm head studs
    Genuine Holset super hx40 (60mm inducer 6 blade)
    AFE intake to turbo
    Tunnel Ram Intake on head
    0.093 cross over tubes
    Edge Comp box
    ISSPro gauges (EGT, Boost and Fuel pressure, with isolator and snubber)
    Scan Gauge
    5" Straight pipe or 5" stack. You pick.
    2in leveling kit
    16x10 Eagle alloy wheels with 35in Tires (not currently on the truck)
    3rd gen track bar upgrade
    BD steering box brace.
    All stainless steel brake lines
    Front drilled and slotted rotors

241DHD transfer case was rebuilt as well. Has dana 80 in rear from the factory.

The body on the truck is pretty rusty. Both front fenders are very rusty, front doors are rusty, and bed is rusty. The rear half doors are rust free. they were replaced and painted to match... Under the truck is SPOTLESS. always undercoated. zero rust... which is surprising.

My intentions were to buy a rust free gasser and swap the body over.. They can be had for like $1500 which i think would be cheaper then doing the work.

Looking for $7500

Truck is located in Montville, NJ 07045

Thank you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

[​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

forgot to mention it does have a sport grill and 1 piece headlights. The drivers seat IS NOT ripped up at all. Pretty good condition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

bump bump bump

5. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

very sorry to bother but where did you get those Shackles for the fisher plow mount? i would like to buy some. have you used them to pull anything?

6. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a set from tractor supply. I think they were $15 a piece. I doubt pulling with your plow frame is a good idea though I couldn't say for sure.

7. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

Damn that would be perfect for my rat rod but then it puts me over my toy budget