1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 dodge diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Nov 14, 2011.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Quad cab 4x4 long bed. SLT laramie. 190k miles. Super clean. NEVER seen snow. From Texas 2 years ago, stored winters ever since. $13k. Don't waste time lowballing not forced to sell just thinking if I get what I'm asking I'll sell it and avoid storing a 4x4 in the winter. New auto trans at 140k miles. All stock except stainless 4" complete exhaust and KN filter. 355 gear ratio 18mpg city 22mpg highway at 65mph. Only reply if you have cash just being practical but not opposed to keeping it forever. White exterior grey cloth interior. Located near Milwaukee WI. please don't just ask for pictures to see a clean truck. I can email pictures after a phone conversation. PM phone #'s. I will post sold on here when its gone. I'm aware that I'm possibly asking a couple thousand more then local rusty trucks but fly down south and drive one back and time is money. Plus I have to get the right price to be motivated to sell. No disappointments.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Why not just post pictures before everyone asks to see them??? Seems like it would be easier.....
  3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Posted this from blackberry. If its even possible I sure don't know how.