1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Dodge 2500 w/2 plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 78W200, Oct 25, 2013.

1. 78W200

78W200 Member

I am getting out of plowing, figure 25 or so years of playing in the snow is enough.

The truck is a 99 dodge quad cab. Has 76,000 miles on, it 5.9 gas. Truck came with the snow plow prep package, tow package, and heavy duty service group. New ball joints and u joints in the axles, newer front brakes, new rear brakes. transmission was flushed and filter changed at 50,000. Never had any problems with it. I am the second owner, I have only used it for about 4 years to plow with, just last year with the rear plow. The interior is like new. I have always run Mobil 1 full synthetic oil. Also has remote start. It has a small rust spot above the drivers side rear wheel and the door has normal dodge rust. The truck has been Rhino lined up to the first body line.

The front plow is a Sno-way 7'6" with down pressure. Poly blade was replaced with stainless and wings were modified to fit. Hoses were replaced 2 years ago. Has the square controller with the 2 rocker switches.

Rear plow is a Snowman 7'6". The pump, motor, cylinders, and hoses were all replaced last year before the start of the season. Also made a new box for the pump and motor. This thing is awesome for driveways and loading docks. I was able to do 16, 2 car driveways in less than an hour in all types of snow.

I don't want to separate, want to sell as a whole package. Asking 12500.00 obo. I have more pics let me know what you want to see. Thanks

Plowtruck pic.jpg
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Bump for a brother & a good looking rig! Stay safe out there. Working tomorrow
  3. mark268

mark268 Member

Bump! For a good well taken care of solid truck. I would have bought it myself if my dream truck didn't show it's face. Seriously guys, this is a great truck.
  4. 78W200

78W200 Member

Thanks for the bumps guys!
  5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I would think a guy on the job out there could get into some landscaping/snowplowing with your rig.

Good luck with the sale!

BTW... IAFF needs a yard sale part of their website!