1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Dodge 2500 V10 & Western Plow - ONLY 42,000 miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by theguynextdoor, Mar 27, 2014.

1. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I'm selling this truck only because I need an 8 ft bed for a dump insert. It's currently at my mechanic's shop getting an inspection and making sure everything is good to go.

Price is 9250 or best offer. I would consider separating the plow and truck.

Here's the craigslist ad with pictures and info:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4385920829.html

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT

41,158 miles, changes daily as the truck is still being driven

8.0L V10

Silver

4x4

Extended cab, 6ft bed

Power locks and windows

Cruise control

Power drivers seat

A/C blows cold air

Heat works well

Towing package

Excellent goodyear silent armor tires

Bed liner

Tinted windows

Western unimount plow 8.5 ft

I bought this truck from the original owner 3 years ago with 32,000 miles on it. He only used the truck for personal driving and camping. I installed the plow, but don't use this truck that much and I need an 8 ft bed. The truck runs great and needs nothing. The goodyear wrangler silent armor tires are in excellent shape and have about 6,000 miles on them. I have only run full synthetic oil since I took ownership. I just installed a new starter and new shocks in the last 10 miles. The truck got a tune up when I bought it with new spark plugs, brakes and ball joints. The interior is extremely clean. The seat cushions aren't even worn in. The truck has been under coated every year since I've owned it. The only problem with the truck is that the body had a dent in the passenger bed side and it is rusting in the fenders and door bottoms.

I rebuilt the entire plow a couple years ago. The pump motor, hoses, cutting edges, and much of the hardware is newer. It has a backdrag edge. All the parts of the frame and moldboard were sanded and repainted.

This truck is good to go, needs nothing.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014