1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 dodge 2500 quad cab longbed laramie slt 4x4 diesel black $12,000 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KLC99, Nov 9, 2013.

1. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Selling my favorite truck...
    Second owner, bought in 2004 and was my personal work truck until 2008. Has been a backup since 2009 because I couldn't bear to see it abused by employees...

150,000 well maintained miles

Upgrades are:
    Full guages on the a-pillar, hypertech mild programmer (50hp), upgraded rebuilt vp44, billet torque converter, mbrp turbo back exhaust with muffler delete. Truck shifts perfectly and quickly through the gears and locks up at 25-30 mph with od off and 40 or lower with od on with gobs of torque to hold lockup and keep transmission temperatures nice and low. This truck gets well over 20 mpg if you keep your speed down and 18-20 mpg around town if you keep overdrive off so the converter locks up.

Engine is 100%

Trans is 100%

Transfer case and rest of driveline are 100%

Interior is 90-95% due to a tear in the drivers seat in the usual spot but the rest is nearly flawless and the dash is not cracked - see pictures

Bed has dings and a small dent or 2

Cab has 2 small dings on lower quad door and the drivers door has rust starting at the bottom lip

Needs a tie rod and track bar on the front end and a rear wheel cylinder if you want to drive it home long distance and be safe about it.

We have a nearly new, barely used boss superduty rt3 plow for it for $2800 - would gladly sell the plow separate.

I don't like selling this but we need the money for another business venture and our other equipment isn't moving fast enough. Listing it cheap for that reason.

We can probably deliver this on the east coast but better to drive or fly out in person to make the deal

Chip 484-880-0684

2. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Extra pics....

3. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Bump 11,200.....
  4. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Bump $11,200 with Meyer plow included - getting close to year end and need to sell this with enough time left to buy a rollback before 2014 for the tax write off
  5. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member