1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 cummins

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 09dieselguy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

need to sell something. i have to many trucks so i figured what ever one sells first then ok. i really dont wanna sell this one but if it happens it happens.

i have a 99 cummins quad cab short bed. the truck itself has 221k on the body and frame. the rest has been rebuilt completely from the ground up.
    15k on the motor and trans.
    the trans is a fully loaded with ats and BD parts. ats triple disk lock up converter.
    the motor was rebuilt with mostly cummins parts but a slew of bd parts as well.

the motor has a banks air horn on it.
    ddp 200 horse injectors
    edge comp drag box
    and some vavle work done to i beleive with a mild cam
    68 mm turbo
    BD 3 peice manifold
    4 inch turbo back stainless magnaflow exhaust
    full built trans

35x axle gearing
    auto meter boost and pyro guage.

new vp44 pump installed
    fass lift pump,

the only rust on the truck is a spot the size of a quater on passenger rear fender and starting to bubble on the drivers side. the rest of the truck is solid and with out a doubt very very dependable. gets good mileage. hand figured to be around 24. if i drive it nice i get close to 600 miles a tank.

im looking for 17,500
    over 30k invested in the truck plus truck purchase.

2. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

pics would be awesome

3. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

Can't sell anything without pics!