1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 cummins motor/trans combo 170k phila pa

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jdilliplane1, Apr 29, 2014.

1. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Have a complete motor and trans from a 99 dodge cummins that was parted out due to rust issues. Motor is complete turbo to pan. Motor also had a fass lift pump that can go with it and injection pump is perfect. Non-53 block so it's the good one that will last forever. 47Re trans with mag hytec pan and upgraded torque converter from HTS. Honestly don't know the stall, it was on there when I bought it. Also, extra set of stock injectors should you need them. $2500 for everything feel free to pm or text me 215-266-9277. Jon

Also, have a rust free bed with some scratches, front and rear complete axles, rust free hood, rim sets, etc.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

If you were closer.....................

How many miles on it?

3. jdilliplane1

170k, I can freight ship

4. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

What color is the bed and how much $$$? Engine/trans is a great deal btw

5. jdilliplane1

Bed is green and $500. Been pulling teeth trying to get this stuff sold. Feel free to shoot me a text for pics 215-266-9277