1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Chevy 3500 4x4 with 8 1/2' Boss plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kpmsnow, Oct 26, 2013.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I have a 99 Chevy 3500 4x4 with an 8 1/2' Boss straight blade and a 10' flat bed. this is a work truck so no power windows or locks. The truck does only have 81'000 original miles! It has a 350 v-8 and a 4L80E automatic transmission. I'm asking $6000 obo for this beast. I kinda hate to sell it, but I am looking at buying a utility tractor and must make a sacrifice. Please P.M. me for more details and pictures. I am a motivated seller! Located in Elkhart Indiana, area code 46514

chevy 1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Bump for a good deal. I just bought a 95 for $4800 so 6 for a 99 with fuel injection and a nice plow is a great deal. Good luck!

3. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

Call me please about the plow IM in South Bend JOHN 574-220-3953 thanks

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looks clean for a work truck. How's the frame on the truck and moldboard on the plow? Vinyl seat?

5. chalkflstc

chalkflstc Junior Member
    from iowa

Like to talk about your truck. Thanks. 641-990-1011

6. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

earlier I asked about the plow I meant the whole package truck and plow. Call me John 574-220-3953 I have time today and I will be in Elkhart a couple days this week. Thanks

7. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

John, I will call you tomorrow.
    Thanks!

8. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

It has what I would classify as low rust for a plow truck. Bottom of the doors aren't great and the frame has typical gm scale but no holes. The truck is really not in bad shape at all, it just needs a little spray paint on the frame and it really would be pretty sharp. The moldboard doesn't have any rust holes and is also in pretty good shape aside from cheap crappy paint. And yes, the bench seat is indeed vinyl.

9. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I will give you a call tomorrow.
    Thanks

10. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Left you a message Mega Cab. Give me a call if your still interested.

11. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Someone is gonna get one HELL of a deal. Bump.