1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Blizzard Parts whanted, exchange or sale

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Kelsey, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

I have an 99 810pp in what I would consider really good shape used very little. The bad news is someone hit a curb really hard and bent the moldboard back around 1-2 in. Everything still works flawless but I don't know if I want to run it that way and risk hurting the wings.

so here's the deal I need the main moldboard to replace this one, or does any one want parts or the whole plow? troykelsey85@yahoo.com Thanks!

I will try to post pic's soon!

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

So you're wanting to sell the plow for parts? How much?

3. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

Here are some pic's and I would like to find a new moldboard but would consider any offers for parts or the whole plow.

ebeylist 103.jpg

ebeylist 104.jpg

ebeylist 105.jpg

ebeylist 106.jpg

ebeylist 107.jpg

4. 50custom

50custom Junior Member
    from Chicago

I have a 99 810 disassembled with out a pump and motor I can sell you. Its located in Batavia, IL and the moldboard is in good shape. Email me at MarkWJahnke@gmail if your interested.

5. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

If he's not I may be interested, depending on price and what it would cost to ship it halfway around the country.

6. ahaycoman

ahaycoman Member
    from Montana

If you were thinking of selling the controller that's in the picture and/or the truck side wiring harness I would be interested. I'm trying to put together a spare truck to fit the 810 that I already have. Thanks.

7. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

Sorry that would be the last stuff to go. I thing I mite try to just referb the plow for next season and keep running the old ones since the new ones have been having there share of problems. Thanks! for looking.