1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Blizzard 810 for parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Detroitdan, May 12, 2011.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

No truckside available. Cutting edges good, angle cylinders good, power hitch/lift needs repair and put back together, is working now with a bolt in it. I have the new pin that goes to it. Both wings were broken and have been welded in place permanently, with good structural bracing. Left is angled, right is out straight, so plow is about 9 1/2 feet now. Motor is good, lifts drops and goes left and right. Something leaking inside the plow somewhere.
    Would be good for a lot truck or for parts. If I don't sell it I'm going to scavenge the angle cylinders off it and toss the rest for scrap.
    I'll take $300 for it, but you'll have to pick it up. If I can get my new 810 moved out of the way, I might be able to pick it up and move it around with my suburban, maybe get it on a trailer.
    For $350 you can have the light tower with two good lights and the truckside harness, and the shoebox plow controller.
    Located in Epping New Hampshire.