1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 7.3L Powerstroke and E40D trans

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Holland, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Soon to be for sale (havent pulled it yet) is a good used 7.3L Powerstroke from a E450. 135K on it. Runs great. Non intercooled. Perfect for a swap project. or can be easily swapped to intercooled for a replacement engine. One of only a few years to run forged rods. Comes with E40D trans. Trans has a super duty parking brake. From what i read if you remove the parking brake, you can bolt a transfer case right up. Again, gives you alot of flexibility for what you want to put it in. Would work for both 2wd and 4wd application. I will take a video of it running before i pull it. $2500.00 for the whole package.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011