1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 1500 with fisher rd

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by tickranch, Jan 25, 2008.

1. tickranch

tickranch Junior Member

Tell me what you think.

pic2.JPG

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Your or you want to buy it?

Looks like a clean plow with little use. The chains may be bumpy on the highway xysport

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Love the newer Fisher -- should be a great combination. If the chains are for increased traction in the back, I found that considerable ballast gave my truck better grip.

4. tickranch

tickranch Junior Member

My new (used) truck. Had the plow installed a few days ago and have already used it a few times(half of the sticker scraped off). I have ballast in the back also.

5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Hmm... wonder if there's a difference with the Fisher splatter being done at paint time (factory) versus aftermarket, as I've had my plow for 2.5 seasons with heavy use and all I have is a scratch through the sticker. I like the new lights, though -- are they pretty bright? I like the use of 2 anchor points, which I have to imagine makes them much stronger.

6. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Nice lookin truck like the fisher really makes your truck tuff.