1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 1/2 F350 Xcab Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grunt0311, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

I am considering putting my truck up for sale. As this is my everyday driver, I would like to get a crew cab. I have owned the truck for 2 years and everything works great! Here is the list of what is included:
    -F350 SRW XLT 7.3 Diesel, 140,000 miles, Automatic Trans
    -New Balljoints last year, Oil changed/everything lubed every 5000 miles, with
    Log book as proof
    -New vacume pump this year
    -new Ft. Hubs last year
    -New 285/75/16 BFG All Terrain KO's 1000 miles ago
    -4 inch exhaust from Turbo back
    -6337 Air filter mod
    -New style headlights
    -nerf bars
    -line x spray in bedliner
    -XM sat. radio
    -Whelen hideaway strobes in parking/taillights
    -Interior is clean and stain free
    -all switches are flush mounted in dash

As you can tell, this truck has gotten alot of attention, and meticulous maintenance! I can email pics if you would like. I am not completely sure that I want to get rid of it, but if there is interest and the price is right, maybe! I don't have a price in stone yet, but was thinking $16,500 OBO. Let me know if anyone is interested, or wants pics!

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

The price seems a bit high! But with all the extras if someone is looking for that kind of a truck I think you can get it. There is a dealer here with the same truck without the strobes etc... There truck is mint and they are asking $15,995 and it has 98,000 miles on it!

3. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

That is a heck of a deal. Blue book on mine is 17,500. But, i guess it is only worth what someone will pay for it right??

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Very true! I just booked out that one I found and it booked over $18,000 I am almost thinking on buying it now...Even though I don't need it! Good luck selling the truck!

5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Can you send pics to turfscape<at>charter.net please?

6. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

I will send pics today Turfscape. Is it supposed to be turfscapecharter.net??

Bill

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2006
  7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

yes. I try not to put my full email addy to avoid getting spam. They have "spiders" that search the web for them, so when you post it like that they pick it up. I'm sure I'll be seeing some emails from Gambia now, RE: Urgent help needed.

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

turfscape(at)charter.net

9. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

Turfscape, you got mail. Pics sent. Let me know what you think!
    Thanks
    Bill

10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

what color???

If white then send some pics to" itsgottobegreen at hotmail.com "thanks.

11. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

It is white, pics sent to you itsgottobegreen!

12. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

I also forgot that I replaced both rear spring packs last summer.

13. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I did email you back, twice actually. Send me a PM if you didn't get them.
    Mike

14. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I never got a reply to my emails. Are you still selling this truck?

15. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

Sorry Turfscape, I have been out of town. I will try to send you an email tonight. Yes, it is still for sale, I have just been playing catchup on everything else with being gone.
    Thanks
    Bill

16. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

to the top

17. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

Turfscape, you got mail!

18. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Now you do too :D

19. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

I found a truck I would like to get, but this one needs to go first. I have lots of pics I can email. I will throw in a Leer topper with Yakima Rack on top, top of the line, as well as some nerf bars. The wiring for a Meyer EZ Mount can be left if need be, but I will be keeping the mount as it will transfer to the new one. My bottom line is $15,000, so I will take that if I can get a quick sale. If I have to list on Autotrader or Ebay, I will have to take the cost associated with it into consideration. PM me or email me at dean0311(at)charter.net.

20. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Figure out how to stretch that 6' bed to a 8' bed and you got a deal. LOL