1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99-06 chevy hiniker mount

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by Flamings10, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Flamings10

Flamings10 Junior Member

does any one know how to figure out what mount i have? i was told that it was a 99 - 06 chevy mount, but i just found out that the 1500 is different from the 2500 and 3500 mount.
  2. Flamings10

Flamings10 Junior Member

I'm selling this mount on ebay if anyone is interested
  3. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

contact your local dealer see if they can look up the part number for you...
  4. Flamings10

Flamings10 Junior Member

where would the part number be on the mount?
  5. Flamings10

Flamings10 Junior Member

i just got off the phone with a dealer and they say it fits 99-06 chevy or gmc 1500 trucks. but thats only by looking at it. i cant find any numbers or tags on it at all. it is forsale if anyone is interested.
  6. glockg23

glockg23 Member

This will be hard to sell
    as the stock GMC 1/2ton suspension squats down to much in the front and makes the truck look sick.

But goodluck anyway
  7. Flamings10

Flamings10 Junior Member

yah, i kinda figured that it will be. i have a 92 chevy 1500 work truck, and to make it hold the weight of a hiniker 8' i cranked the torsion bars all the way up. now it holds it nicely.
  8. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

You might want to make sure you turn them back down when the plows off in the summer or get it realigned it might eat up the tires.i been running a 8 foot straight blade on a 94 1/2 ton for 3 years then it went on a 93 and its been on there for 10 years i have had a 4' by3' by 16 " deep box of treated sand in the back between the wheel wells with a pallet right behind the cab and 4 by 4 pieces of wood making up the rest of the play inbehind the box and it plows awesome.