1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99-04 Ford SD ultramount push plates

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by demetrios007, Oct 13, 2011.

1. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

This was on my 04 F250 for a year and a half, traded it to a 06 so bought different mount. This is the early style for 04, if you have a late build 04 u need the other style. works for any 99-04 superduty ford trucks. Theres no rust at all, very good condition, have most of the bolts/nuts/washers and a few extra bolts and nuts/washers left over from the new mount. looking for 300 local pickup/will meet halfway or can ship very cheaply, have commercial fedex account. U pay just the actual ship charges they charge me, no xtra fees

DSAKELLAROP@aol.com goes to my phone fast reply

also have the wire harness for a 4 port box for HB1 headlights, the short side and long side. perfect condition 100/bo for those. New truck has h13 needed to change them
  2. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

for sale

still have this mount available
  3. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

Whats the trucks build date?

Also do you have photos of everything?

Might be interested and i could pick up.