1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99-04 F250/F350 BDS 4" lift

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by x.system, Jul 22, 2010.

1. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a 4" BDS lift for 99/04 f250 and f350 trucks. The package lists for over $1200, its all new, never mounted but it is not a complete kit. No shocks and I don't have the blocks in the lower left corner or the gray bracket or the pitman arm. I have the front springs, 1" blocks and the add a leafs for the rear, part # 113209-1. I also have an additional set of add a leafs, part # 113209-2 which are a little shorter. The front springs are part # 003402. I've got the small hardware and all the u bolts.

$600 or best offer. Trades, looking for hitch mount salter, wings, boss s/b controller, plow light kit, nighthawks or similar.

I've also got 4 rancho lift springs for the same truck. Not sure how much lift, call rancho with the part number if interested. These list for $249 per spring. Looking for $300 for a set or best offer.

first set 44054
    second set 44154