1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99'-00' Boss Vee RT2 9'2"

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by LawnProLandscapes, Dec 12, 2007.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

im looking at buying a used boss v-plow rt2 9'2" from a guy and just wondering if any one has any experience with this plow? im buying everything off the guy except the subframe for the truck (his is chevy, mine is ford) and im not sure the subframe would work on mine.. anyways he says its in decent condition and is in the process of sending me pics of it and is asking $2500.00 ... i think the price is a litte high but he said straight out he would be willing to negotiate on the price he really just wants to sell it. he just bought 3 brand new boss v's and sold his two fisher v's and wants to sell this one too.. ill post pics when i get them .

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The subframe will not work. I bought the exact same blade. Mine was a 2000. Needed a little paint to make it in excellent shape tho. I paid $1700 for mine. I got a Dodge undercarrige with it too. I think he is a little high also.