1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98' ranger with 7' blizzard

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by phil7468, Oct 24, 2003.

1. phil7468

phil7468 Junior Member

Hi guys i'm new to the site. But i got a 98' ranger forsale with a 701 blizzard on it.i've been plowing for years put last year was the first year i started going out on my own.i figured it would be more profitable to get a truck of my own going and do some subcontacting with the company i been with and get some contacts of my own on the side.well i was right.so i need to get a bigger truck and also had a friend who is go in with me that has been doing it for about 20 years.i found the new truck but have to get rid of my ranger first.
    the ranger is a 98" ext. cab with a v6 5speed.bought the plow last year and it did great. especialy durning are 4 day 36 inches of snow we had last april. i was really impressed.i really don't want to get rid of it but need to get rid of one loan to get another since i'm just starting out. So $9500 takes it i will be posting pics soon.

2. phil7468

phil7468 Junior Member

also it has a sunroof,tinted light covers all around,performance exhaust,tonnue cover,alternator has been converted to handle the extra draw from the plow,k&n filter,super chip,class 3 hitch,and has 75k on it.this truck would make a great plow truck for those tight lots,residental contracts,or a great back up. $9500 or best offer or take over payments feel free to contact me for any ?'s Phil 989-916-5025

3. phil7468

phil7468 Junior Member

Re: Re: 98' ranger with 7' blizzard

ttt

4. phil7468

phil7468 Junior Member

Re: Re: Re: 98' ranger with 7' blizzard

ttt