1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 Ram 2500 w/Ultramount plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Kevo98, Aug 2, 2007.

1. 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Magnum 360 with 4.10 gears and an 8' Western Ultramount plow (3 years old and garage kept in the off season) Truck is Intense Blue with grey Leather interior and is fully loaded including remote start factory running boards and fender flares which come from Dodge painted to match the truck. Runs excellent, has American Racing Wheels on BF Goodrich 33x12.5 tires which are pretty new. Bed is Rhino-lined with a Weather Guard crossover tool box with a Sportmaster custom fit tonneau cover. Just put in a new starter and new dual battery kit with 2 Diehard Gold batteries (Preventative maintenance for the plowing season). Truck plows real well and will make you a lots of money. I have to get rid of it because I needed a deisel to pull my camper and will be putting a new Western plow on the new truck this fall. Please feel free to contact me @ Kevo98@optonline.net.
    Thanks, Kev

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

how much and how many miles are on it??? in def interested.we are looking for another intense blue ram so we can have matching trucks for the business. also is it stick or auto??
  3. The truck has 83000 miles. I have used it as a second truck for the last 2 years mainly for plowing. It is an automatic transmission with the 4:10 gears. Plows real well but I have 2 trucks, 2 motorcycles, and a classic car and my wife wants me to get rid of the Dodge and 1 motorcycle so I can get her something sporty. I was looking to get $12000 for the truck. Let me know if you are interested. I am located on Long Island, New York.
    Thanks, Kev
  4. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Kevo - what kind of tonneau cover do you have on there with the toolbox? Does it work well, I'm thinking about getting one for my dodge w/ a toolbox?

Good luck with the sale.
  5. Its a Sportmaster. There is a guy near me that is a distributor for them and he measured for it and they custom made it, shipped it to him and he installed it. It is about 6 years oldnever had a problem with it and I also have the same set-up on my 2005 F250. Still looks pretty good. All I use to clean it is soap and water (recommended by the salesman). It is not completely waterproof (water gets in where the box meets the front of the bed) but I am sure something can be fabricated to seal that off. If I am carrying something that really needs to stay dry I either put it in a large tote or up off the bed floor (usually I use 2x4's for this). This cover is probably one of the best I have seen. I know people who have 2 other brands and styles (stay away from velcro) and mine has held up the best.
  6. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Cool, thanks I'll look into them!
  7. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

is it still for sale?
  8. Yes It is still for sale. I will be going on vacation early this Saturday August 25th and returning late the following Thursday so if I do not get right back to you to answer any questions you will know why. Thanks,
  9. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Truck Still For Sale
  10. So far it is still for sale. I just put signs on it and had 2 people stop to look at it when I was out and want to talk to me more about it.
  11. tonyt88

tonyt88 Junior Member

still available? more pics? I'm on the island too & interested.
  12. Yes the truck is still available. I have been lazy about selling it since it is a second truck but I really should get rid of it. I have too many vehicles right now. Send me an E-Mail at Kevo98@optonline.net and I will give you my phone number any I have more pictures and can take any particular shots that you want to see.