1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 jeep cherokee sport

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by shaunfromjersey, Oct 16, 2004.

1. shaunfromjersey

shaunfromjersey Junior Member

i am new to the plowing world and know nothing about it. i need some guidence on getting a plow. could i get any plow and adapt it to fit my jeep ? do i need to find a plow made just for a cherokee sport...help please thank you shaun
  2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Cherokees can plow, you are going to want a 6'5" plow. The only thing specific to the vehicle on the plow is the "truckside mount", these mounts are designed for each specific truck. Blizzard, Western, and Meyer make mounts for the cherokee. Check out their webistes (links at the top of this page). New plows generally run around $3500 installed, you can find them used but it can be hard.
  3. festerw

festerw Senior Member

4. shaunfromjersey

shaunfromjersey Junior Member

thank you for your information
  5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

a meyers tm 6.5 or a tmp 7.0