1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'98 Grand Cherokee

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dreggos, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Dreggos

Dreggos Junior Member
    from CT

Picked this Grand Cherokee cheap, needed a new plow vehicle for my driveway...was told that there are no plow frames made for a Grand...so, whipped one up myself. I have fabrication album on my profile page....

1998 Grand Cherokee.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i see nothing
  3. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Nice job. I like it. once winter gets here lets see some action pics to see how it works out.
  4. Dreggos

Dreggos Junior Member
    from CT

Thanks Snowman.....I have so many acorns this year I'm almost temped to use it for them....HA .... Hey GOLDPRO, you'll have to go to my profile page to see the photos in the album....
  5. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

nice job dreggos!! its interesting to say the least. ive never seen a grand with a plow before. its a first for me, and i like it! hopefully the front end hold up for ya!
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That't realy neat how you built it rite into the bumber.