1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 Ford 645D Industrial Loader Tractor w/ snow box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Feb 6, 2011.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Tractor is a 98 with full cab, heat, radio, 4wd, lights, and 8 foot rear box blade with two way cutting edge. It has 3 point and pto and also has 4 aux. hydraulic hook ups on back. Its a diesel with 65 horse. Only 1400 hrs on machine and it shows. Everything works great and as it should. The rear tires are both brand new do to fence posts. Fronts are great as well. Its got a torque converter style trans like a backhoe so you just pick your gear and shift on the column from forward to reverse. It has 4 gears in high and four in low. Price is $17,000 without the front push box or $19,000 with it. It will come with the rear either way. Only trades I want are for a Cat skid steer with cab and pilot controls. If interested you can call 989 213 8091 Thanks Brent

DSCF8212 - Copy.jpg

DSCF8210 - Copy.jpg

2. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

what is the size of the front box and where are you located

3. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Front box is only an 8 footer. Im in Marlette Mi 48453

4. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Few more pics

Here are two more.

DSCF8213.jpg

DSCF8217.jpg

5. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

up

Peterbilt

6. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

I know you said you were looking for a cat skid steer but i have a new hollond track machine with cab heat 1400 hours newer tracks if you were interested in some kind of trade. You can see pics of the machine on my website. Montgomerylandscapinginc.com

Thanks Tom

7. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Thanks but I just went and picked up my Cat today.

8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Any interest?

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Is an 8' front box about all this machine wants or will it handle a larger box in lighter snows?

Is there no factory back window and you made something that works? It just looked odd to me.

10. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What would you say it weighed as pictured?

11. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

The tractor has 4 gears in low and 4 gears in high range. I can push 8in or so in high range 2nd gear with the 8 foot box on it but I have only had my 10ft backhoe box on it once now and it was only 2 inches but did fine in 2nd high with that. Yes I made the back window. New one is about $200 but I couldnt get one before our last storm so I made that one night. It def. does not have too much power by any means but does work good. The weight is there to push a 10ft box in deep snow just would have to run 1st gear high range to do it. Hope that helps.

12. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Reason I was asking is because that would be a nice addition to my uncle's farm, and obviously we could use it for snow as well.

I have access to a trailer, but wasn't sure if we'd need to hire a lowboy or not. Thanks Brent.

13. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I am going to move it tomorrow on my 20ft skid steer trailer so ill let you know how that goes.lol I have no idea what it weighs. If you really want to know give me a call tomorrow and I will weigh it up town when im there with it.

14. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Machine is SOLD guys thanks for the interest.