1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 Dodge 2500HD with Western 8' Ultramount

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Kevo98, Jan 23, 2004.

1. 98 Dodge 2500HD with Western 8' Ultramount
    Its usually not this dirty, but it hasn't been warm enough to give it a bath.

ramplow1209.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice Truck. I like the color.

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Good lookin rig:nod: :waving:

4. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

nice set up, looks good!

5. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

HEY, I JUST NOTICED , RIVERHEAD I WORK IN RIVERHEAD , ... SEE YOU AROUND!!:waving:

6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck like the blue! how do you like the ultramount? Gald to see you have some snow on the ground:D

7. I like the ultramount a lot. You pull into it, it lines right up, lock in the two sides, 3 connections and off you go. Total time is 2-3 easy minutes. Disconnecting, obviously, is a lot easier. Its idiot proof (i have proven that(':)'))
    Kev

westernplow1217.jpg

8. bluenite608

bluenite608
    Where abouts do you work in Riverhead?
    Kev

9. GLS

GLS Senior Member

What do each of these connections do? I've heard that you can get either 2 or 3 with the new ultras and was just curious why and what each one does.

Nice rig BTW

10. Ryan

OK. This is how I figure it, and someone please correct me if I am wrong;
    1 connection would be for power ( + and - ) to the pump directly from the battery.
    1 connection is for the controls for the pump.
    1 connection is for the lights.
    When disconnected:
    The battery feed plugs into a weatherproof boot on the plow and has a cap on the truck.
    The light and control connections are made to plug into each other (plow and truck side) to keep out moisture.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2004
  11. Finally the temp got warm enough to give the truck a quick wash. Here is another picture of my 98 Ram 2500.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2004
  12. Oops. Here it is.

ramplow1232.jpg

13. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

It looks lots better since it got a bath. I really like the color. I don't think I have ever seen any other one like it. It is almost like a florescent.
    Nacho

14. The actual color for that year is called "Intense Blue"

15. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

They were not jokeing when they named it that.
    Nacho

16. fumotorsports

fumotorsports Junior Member

76 chevy K10

cant get my picture into this website...my resolution is to good for little standards

17. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

NICE SET UP, I HAVE A 98 2500 TOO WITH A 8 FOOT bLIZZARD.

18. I saw your truck on another thread. Looks real sharp. I like the "sleeper" behind the cab..