1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 Dodge 1500 4x4 ex cab $2500 (Dixon, il

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 82boss, Nov 26, 2011.

1. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

98 Dodge pick-up for sale.148,000miles on the 5.9 v8. Truck runs great, 4x4 works, heat and ac work great. Transmission shifts flawlessly. Has power windows and locks, cd player, 2" reciver hitch, and trailer lights. Comes with nice topper. I am only selling this truck because i bought a newer truck with a snow plow. It does have some rust around the wheel wells and a dent in the tailgate. I have a clean tailgate that will go with the truck. I never put it on because the one on the truck still works. Truck does have some scratches and dings but it is a work truck and at this price you will be hard pressed to find something nicer with working four wheel drive. Only real problem with this truck are that the back doors don't open,,,I'm sure they would, but i have never messed with them, it seems that the lower latch is stuck. Never had any trouble with people getting in the back seat, so I never tried to fix them. I have a clean Illinois title for this. I am firm on the price. I may consider trades, looking for a descent car that is good on gas for my wife. You can email me questions or offers at brockboss1982@yahoo.com Please don't lowball me and I don't have time for tire kickers. This is a good truck at a good price especially with snow coming soon. If you are serious about buying you can call me at eight one five-677-7684 from 5pm-9pm or on weekends. Pics can be viewed here http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/2718636935.html

2. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

I sent you an email via CL, can we set something up? I would be interested in seeing some more pictures.

3. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

Pictures of rust on truck. If there is anything else you want to see let me know. I don't want to waste anybody's time or try and swindle anybody. Truck is by no means a gem, but it is a good strong running truck. Just took the truck to the store and for some reason the windsheild wipers are blowing the fuse when I turn them on????

[​IMG]
    Rear Passenger fender

[​IMG]
    Passenger front fender

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  4. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

[​IMG]

rear driver side

[​IMG]

Bottom of rear passenger door

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  5. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

couple more pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

to the top

7. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Talked to the guy whose looking for a truck, sorry he's only interested in 3/4 ton. Good luck!

8. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

bump.........................

9. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

I would like to look at this truck this weekend. Let me know please.

10. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

I will be off work all day saturday. Give me a call at 815-501 -1658. Other phone got broken yesterday. Just let me know when would work for you, I will also be around after 5 any other day of the week.

11. nixray

nixray Senior Member

assuming you still have the truck for sale...can your wife drive a M/T? if so PM me
    thank you

12. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Either Sat or Sunday this weekend. I'll call you tomorrow and confirm.

13. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

Yes a manual would be preferred,,, let me know what you have, also looking for a meyer st 90,, blade only,, sorry I think I am too new to pm

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  14. nixray

nixray Senior Member

I have (MY DD) 1992 Toyota Celica GT (Hatchback) 5speed M/T the gas mileage with this 2.2l is fantastic.
    call if you still are interested 269-830-8347

15. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

Looking for something a little newer

16. 82boss

82boss Junior Member
    from N IL

Still available