1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 Detroit 6.5 turbo diesel for sale w/ Trans

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DuramaxLML-42, Sep 23, 2013.

1. DuramaxLML-42

DuramaxLML-42 Senior Member

Hey guys. Got a detroit diesel for sale. 6.5. Ran when we took it out of the truck. 78k miles. Taking offers. Lets start at $2500.00. Price is negotiable! Comes with working 2wd 4L80E trans attached. Located out of IL. Im tired of looking at it in my garage.

2. DuramaxLML-42

Oh hey sorry guys. I guess the pictures didn't come up with the post! Ill get them up asap.

And Banksy, the price was listed. $2500.00. Negotiable. I shot this thing up fast when i had the chance. I'll get it straightened out.

3. DuramaxLML-42

Here are some pictures, i can get more.

IMG950185.jpg

IMG950184.jpg

IMG950186.jpg

4. DuramaxLML-42

Just a heads up. Everything you see there on the engine is included. All Harnesses and the coolant box and the air intake. The engine is stored in doors.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That would be cool to put in a crawler or buggy

6. DuramaxLML-42

I wanted to do something with it but i just cannot find the time. My cummins project chevy 3500HD is a big time sucker.

Buddy wanted to put it in an old jeep!