1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 Bobcat 753 W/cab and heat

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Feb 8, 2011.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Machine has just under 1800 hrs on it. The owner before me overheated it and cooked the motor and then just let it sit until I bought it. I had the motor completely rebuilt and have paperwork to prove it. Motor has about 400 hrs on it now. Lights, wiper, and all the small stuff works as it should. Tires are 70% and also comes with a set of solid tires with rims for demo work. Comes with a set of tracks that are in perfect shape. Will come with dirt bucket and forks as well. Located in Marlette Mi 48453 Asking $8400 for everything but if you just want the skid steer itself then $7400 Call 989 213 8091 Thanks Brent

DSCF8181.jpg

2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Anyone interested?

3. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

Willing to trade for a 2000 3/4ton chevy?

4. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

im very interested just a little worried it might be a lil small for my needs. you ever had a pusher or blade on it? im not sure how it would do with an 8ft box and im sure a 9ft blade is out of the questions, just not enough mass behind it.

5. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

Tried calling but no answer. Call me at eight four seven 530 five four nine eight. Thanks

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It should handle both just fine. 753's aren't that terribly small. Good tires would be the key.

Bump for a great, honest seller!

7. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

We push a 8ft box with it on only big storms when we need a extra rig and it pushes that great.

8. mrplowcjc

mrplowcjc Junior Member

How much weight can it lift with the forks. I'd like to lift skids of salt.

9. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

With the standard tires it will only lift like 1500lbs but the heavy demo tires it lifts almost 2000lbs. I do bulk salt and dont remember what a skid of salt weighs so I hope that helps.

10. snownice

snownice Junior Member
    from 60010

Where are you located in relation to Six Lakes MI. ?

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

If you figure each bag weighs 50 pounds and there 49 on a skid its 2450 pounds.

12. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Yeah it won't lift that then.

13. snownice

snownice Junior Member
    from 60010

Still for sale ??

14. metallihockey88

Hope so, waitin for a call back to hopefully go buy it. Ill let ya know

15. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Are you sure that's a 98? I thought the lettering was horizontal in the late 90's?

16. snocrete

snocrete Banned

It was. I think they stopped that style lettering in 96. If its a 98, it was repainted at some point possibly and had the wrong decal kit put on it?..? My father-in-law used to have that exact same machine. Then again the OP may also be mistaken on the year.?..?

17. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I am not 100% sure on the year I guess. When I had it rebuilt the dealer told me the numbers where of a 97 or 98 but I guess that could be off by a year or so. It very well could be a 95 or 96 Im not 100% sure.

18. metallihockey88

Hey brent left ya a message, gimme a call back when ya get a chance 847-204-6196

19. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Thanks for all the interest guys but the machine is now sold. If anyone is interested in the tracks, demo tires, and forks for $1000 they are still available.

20. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Brent, I know you sold this skidsteer but I remember you said you had other ones you were trying to get rid of. Any still available? I was going to PM you but I couldn't. Let me know. Marty...