1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

98 12 valve with fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jones68, Feb 17, 2015.

1. jones68

jones68 Junior Member

Up for sale is a 1998 dodge 2500 12 valve cummins. Regular cab long bed SLT. 106,000 miles. Automatic transmission with 4wd. 4.10 gears. 8ft Fisher HD with snow deflector. 2 sets of rims 1 chrome with at tires 1 steel with mt plow tires. Diamond plate bed rails and tool box. Spray in rhino liner. Transmission was rebuilt at 101,000 upgraded torque converter. Posi Rear end clutches redone at 98,000. All new 4wd vacuum system 2014. New steering box 2015. New turbo back diamond eye exhaust 2014. Pioneer CD player with JL audio speakers all around. Upgraded headlights 2014. Upgraded to heated tow mirrors 2012. New brake lines 2014. This truck has been maintained with the best of them, oil every 3,000 tires rotated with oil changes, never ran fuel that wasn't treated after low sulfur started. Ball joints u joints tierod ends when ever needed. Brakes were changed not long ago I'll have to look in records for miles. 2 new front fenders 2012. Truck is in great shape, does have a spot of rust on passenger bed side about 4x4 inches at the very bottom, a dent in the drivers side front fender. I have the original window sticker with manuals from purchase. Also have the dodge shop manual. I have spair parts for the truck and the plow. 2 new cutting edges I'll throw in for $100 each. I have some spair filters and parts laying around in the shop that I'll throw in with the sale. She it two tone dark green & driftwood gray/tan. $12,000 OBO call/text 845-321-6085

2. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

We need Pictures. :)

3. jones68

jones68 Junior Member

I'll try to get some later on I won't be able to post then but I will gladly text or email them

4. maxwellp

5. maxwellp

6. maxwellp

7. jones68

jones68 Junior Member

Thank you maxwellp

8. jones68

jones68 Junior Member

9. jones68