1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'98 12-Valve Ram 2500 4x4, MUST SELL! PRICE NEG.!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rollsroyce1999, Jan 22, 2007.

1. rollsroyce1999

rollsroyce1999 Junior Member
    from Ohio

149k miles, MANY NEW PARTS! Tranny upgraded at around 125k with upgraded torque converter, valve body, adjusted bands, etc.

NEW 4” turbo-back exhaust, #5 Plate, 3kGSK, 330HP marine injectors, K&N air filter, NEW serpentine belt.

Recently overhauled transmission, ATS torque converter (tranny fluid still looks brand new), 4:10’s, 315-70-17 tires. In the last 3-months: ALL NEW u-joints, NEW front brake pads and rotors, NEW trac-bar,

4.5” Skyjacker lift, NEW Skyjacker-Nitro shocks (3-mo. old)

Other Stuff:
    3 gauge cluster w/ egt, tranny temps and boost, Alpine component speakers, hide-away gooseneck hitch, under-bumper hitch, electric brake controller with both 7-prong RV and the flat-4 connectors. Snow Plow prep package, accessory backup lights. Extra 16.5” X 12” chrome wheels with tires.

This is an early 98 model; only during this time period were the trucks available with the more reliable (and cheaper to modify) 12-valve engine and the newer (98 and up) interior.

Mechanically the truck is excellent and the frame is excellent but the body does have some rust on the drivers-side fender and around the rockers.

I drive this truck 95mi every day; it runs great and gets about 16-19mpg in the summer and 15-16 in the winter.

I'm not supposed to put a link in here so,,SEE AUTOTRADER FOR MORE PICS!

I am willing to negotiate on the price; Must Sell!