1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 Ram 1500 in NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigLebowski, Nov 7, 2008.

1. BigLebowski

BigLebowski Junior Member

Hey guys I gotta turn this into cash. I have a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.9L auto. It runs like new. It's got a few rust spots but nothing major. I have it on the side of the road for $2800 but like I said I need some quick cash.

First one with $1700 takes it home and it I am confident it will drive all the way there with no problem.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

how many miles on it? what is the interior condition?

3. BigLebowski

173k but you wouldn't know it. The engine has no strange noises or leaks, the tranny was just rebuilt and works flawless. The interior has no rips and all electrical works as it should. This is an SLT so it is loaded. This is the only pic I have right now. There are butts in the tray but I do not smoke. I have not touched this truck since I got it last week. There is a pretty nice Sony stereo in it too, it does all kinds of crazy colors, flip down front. Me? I can live with factory.

IMG_1161.jpg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

where are you located in ny?

5. BigLebowski

zip = 13304

6. BigLebowski

No longer available.