1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 Minute Mount Light Problem

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PAGE2004, Dec 27, 2004.

1. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

My connectors are clean ... but no headgear lights or blinkers.

Obviously I will check the bulbs...but I was wondering if anyone has had problems with the electrical line where it enters the headgear , it goes into a black box... Its wicked loose down there .

Anyway - 12+ inches here in Plymouth Ma. :drinkup:

2. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

Finally - a foot of light fluffy stuff.

Dec 27 2004 storm small.jpg

3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Iam glad you guys got some good snow down in Plymouth, i was getting a little worried about you guys down there when the temp went to 37 there for a brief time yesterday but the rain/snow line stayed south.

4. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

do your head lites go off in the truck yes/ no my problems with mine has allways been in the connection..

5. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Go to www.fisherplows.com, "Tech Support", "Guides", "Mechanics", "Straight Blade Plows" and select the "Solenoid Electric Hydraulic Pak(SEHP) with Minute Mount® System Original Lights" link. Scroll down to the troubleshooting section, choose the scenario that best suits your particular problem and follow the guide. From my experience, it'll probably be one of 3 things: bad ground, dead relay or broken wire somewhere in the harness. Good luck.

Ryan

BTW, you'll need Adobe Acrobat to view the tech. pages.

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

The wires that go into a box are the wires that go to the coils for your valve on the power unit, there is a strain relaif just inside of the cover to keep the wires from pullong out but they do fit loosely where they go into the cover. These wires have nothing to do with the lighting, they are for plow functions only.

As for the plow lights, do you have marker lights on the plow, is it just low beams or high beams or both, are all the pins present and in good condition at the grill connectors?