1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 k3500 & boss plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by northernsweeper, Feb 8, 2009.

1. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

I am looking to sell some things and upgrade.
    I have a 1997 ext.cab K3500 DRW 4x4 with a RT2 9'2" Boss V with the joystick control. The truck has leather interior and all options. It has the 454 vortec with auto trans. The exterior is black with gray interior. The truck has 105,000 miles. The plow went on it at 93,000. I am looking for 8,500 for the truck and plow. Very nice looking truck.
    I also have a Boss RT2 8'2" V with the joystick controller. This plow(as the one on the above truck) has been sandblasted and painted. This plow comes with all wiring as well as mount for 97 F350...I would like to get 2,700 for it.
    And last but not least, I have a two month old Boss RT3 9'2" with the handheld controller. This plow also comes with a mount for a 97 F350 and lockup cylinders.All plows have the snow flap on top. I would take 4,700 for this one. If anyone has any interest emial me at pancakelake@yahoo.com with your email and I will get some pics to you. I am 180 miles north of the twin cities. Also, all of these prices are firm. Thanks.