1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 GMC 1-ton Diesel 4x4 with dump $6500.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Barrakudaman, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

This truck runs out really nice. Has electric/hydro dump. New tires (less than 4k on them). I just installed new heads, glow plugs, injectors, arp head studs, and a bunch more parts to motor. The whole top end of motor is new. I started the truck today without it being plugged in no problem. 25 degrees outside. I installed a new block heater, outer hamonic balancer, power steering pump. I have $2700.00 worth of recipts for cost of motor parts. The bottom of the box section needs new floors. The 4x4 works perfect. Plenty of power. Truck has vynal floors and leather seat. Drivers seat has rip. Automatic with 163k miles on it. Price is $6500.00 Call with questions. I may take partial trade for Western Wideout. 920-410-5117 Ken

97 chevy 016.JPG

97 chevy 018.JPG

97 chevy 019.JPG

97 chevy 020.JPG

97 chevy 021.JPG

2. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

few more pics. Truck has 2 new interstate Batteries as well.

97 chevy 022.JPG

97 chevy 023.JPG

3. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Open to reasonable offers.

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Why is WI so dang fare away!!! Wish you where closer, this is right along the lines of what i am looking for!!
    Question:
    Bottom of the box section needs new floor- does that mean the tool/storage boxes or the actual dump body?

5. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

just the storage box bottoms. Your not to fare away. Ill meet you in chicago if your interested in the truck for $6500.00 Then you only gotta go half the distance.

6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

that thing is a twin to my dump truck!

7. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Twins are always good

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Thats what she said LOL!!!!

9. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

wkahler if you want this truck lets make this happen

10. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Meeting with my buddy today to talk it over. Dont hold your breath but i will let you know!

11. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Somebody has got to want this truck...

12. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Spring is here......lol.....come get it..bump

13. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

How about $6000.00 Lots of money has been put into this truck lately and it is gonna run great for a long time now.

14. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

I will consider partial or full trades. I like fixing vehicles with head gaskets out r engine/tranny issues. Bump

15. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Truck sold today.... $5800.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.