1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 f450 superduty diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jd$jess, Jan 19, 2012.

1. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

this is a truck i bought wrecked and put together to use this winter but since we are not getting any snow , so i guess i will sell it truck , it is a old city truck has 123,000 miles auto , 2wd truck has had the cab changed to a f150 cab i have the f450 cab which has a clear title also but the doors were damaged as was the frontend i had this f150 which had a bad motor so i just changed cabs has several new parts has a home made 10 flat bed that was built 3 years ago truck has 4 good tires the other 2 need replaced i have probably left several things out so email or call 937 441 9486 THE SPREADER IS NOT FOR SALE ,THE TRUCK IS WIRED FOR A BOSS PLOW AND HAS A BRACKET ON IT, WILL TAKE 500.00 FOR TRUCK WIRING AND MOUNT ,THE WIRING IS ALL NEW ,NO CONTROLLER THOUGH ,TAKE 4000.00 OBO WITH OUT MOUNT AND WIRING, AND SPREADER LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS

2. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

make offer