1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F350 XLT w/Boss V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Henry, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Henry

Henry Member

Gas engine, automatic trans, 53000 miles, power locks/windows, electric/hydraulic hoist.Asking $11,000

IMAG0280.jpg

2. F-250 SD

F-250 SD Junior Member

anymore pics or more information?

3. Henry

Henry Member

I'll take some more pics later today. What would you like to know?

4. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

is it 4x4?

5. F-250 SD

F-250 SD Junior Member

Is it a rack body or dump? I cant tell...Is it 4X4? How is the rest of the body, any rust?

6. Henry

Henry Member

Yes it's 4x4, didn't realize I left that out. It's a grain body dump. There is some rust on the body where the sides meet the floor. Cab is pretty much rust free. Plow was installed just two years ago, hasn't pushed much snow at all. Didn't have a chance to get more pics today but will get them tomorrow.

7. F-250 SD

F-250 SD Junior Member

Any issues with the motor, trany or 4 Wheel drive?

8. Henry

Henry Member

No known issues with engine, trans or transfer case. Recently replaced starter, new battery about six months ago. Here's a shot from the side.

f350.jpg

9. racingnplowin

racingnplowin Junior Member

What year is the plow and which model Boss is it?

10. Henry

Henry Member

Not sure what year the plow is but the manual has 1999-2000 on it and it has rapid-tach 2 mount. I got the plow in 04 from someone who only used it a couple times and we installed it on this truck in 08. Hasn't done much plowing since then either.

11. Henry

Henry Member

^^^Bump^^^

12. Henry

Henry Member

Also had new ball joints installed in December. Price is negotiable.

13. Henry

Henry Member

^^^bump^^^^